ARRS - Association of Road Racing Statisticians
This group focuses on races beyond the marathon distance. Records and rankings are kept for the following standard distances: 30 miles, 50km, 40 miles, 50 miles, 100km, 100 miles, 200km, 24 hours, 48 hours, 6 days, and 1000 miles.
- To collect and disseminate information and results of ultra races.
- To keep and maintain deep ranking lists for the international standard events of 100km and 24 hours.
- To keep and maintain ranking lists for the other standard distances.
- To keep and maintain ultra world records for road and track standard events.
- To track and maintain lists for long running ultra marathons.
Records and Rankings
- For winners lists, race dates, and other information for significant and/or long-running ultramarathons, click here.
- For a list of the world's longest running ultramarathons, click here.
Working Group Members