ARRS - Association of Road Racing Statisticians
This group focuses on marathons including a variety of world and national records, deep ranking lists, race histories and marathon champions.
- To collect and disseminate information and results of marathons.
- To keep and maintain deep annual and all-time ranking lists (men under 2:20, women under 2:50).
- To keep and maintain world marathon records for men, women, and veterans.
- To maintain a list of the world's longest running marathons.
Records and Rankings
- For winners lists, race dates, and other information for significant and/or long-running marathons, click here.
- For a list of the world's longest running marathons, click here.
- For lists of national marathon champions, click here.
Working Group Members